WMRFS is dedicated to the learning process. In order to shift the paradigm from present-conventional food systems into in equitable, innovative and resilient system, understanding local and global problems and solutions are essential. We partner with farmers and organizations who keep education to the core of their practice, and focus on topics such as:
- Soil building techniques such as no-till, rotational grazing, and increasing biodiversity
- Healthy eating and nutrient dense foods
- Food preservation for seasonal extension and food sovereignty
- Community building and personal impact through somatic inquiry
- Food systems issues and solutions
- …& more!